In 2018, Hampton Properties became the official off-campus property manager for Clark University.
How does this work?
Clark University has leveraged Hampton Properties’ management expertise to better operate its localized portfolio of multi-family properties. Hampton’s team handles marketing, leasing, renovation management, resident management, and other legal landlord responsibilities for Clark U.
What are the benefit to residents?
- Upgraded apartments with student amenities.
- Dedicated staff available 24/7 for emergency maintenance issues.
- All rent payments, deposits, leases, and applications are handled online.
Important information for Clark U rentals:
- Leases usually start in June or August, but you may check with us anytime regarding available move-in dates
- If you are an undergraduate student, a signed and notarized parental guarantor form is needed in order to rent an apartment from us.
- Clark properties have a specific resident handbook which can be downloaded from this website. This includes different contact numbers and rules about safety.
- These properties are available to all eligible applicants, even if you are not a college student.
Addresses owned by Clark U and managed by Hampton Properties include; 1 Hawthorne Street, 24 Loudon Street, 29 Maywood Street, 39 Maywood Street, 41 Maywood Street, 70 Florence Street, 112 Woodland Street, and 13 Beaver Street.