113 and 115 Elm Street is a recently renovated 16-unit apartment complex. The units are spread across two identical four-story buildings and share a common driveway/parking lot. Each unit is a two-bedroom, one full bath apartment that has been completely renovated with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors. In addition, each building has a video intercom system, central AC, and on-site laundry.
Get notified when this property comes available! Join our waitlist by emailing [email protected].
- 2x weekly COVID-19 sanitization procedures – disinfecting of high contact surfaces, common areas, laundry facilities, along with Purell dispensers in common areas
- Located steps from WPI and Becker College
- 3D virtual tours (coming soon)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Solar panels on the roof
- Free electric vehicle charging
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Hot water included
- Video security system for interior/exterior common areas
- Off-street parking
- On-site laundry
- On-site dumpster (no city trash bags required)
- 24/7 property management