This beautiful Victorian is located within walking distance to WPI and Becker College. This building features nine units, made up of studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. Each unit is uniquely designed with hardwood floors, modern kitchen/baths, and historic charm. Additionally, each unit features a high-efficiency heating system that can be set to your own preferences. Our work on this property has earned it the 2020 Worcester Preservation Award for the Residential Rehabilitation of the William Coe House, 62 Cedar St.
Get notified when this property comes available! Join our waitlist by emailing [email protected].
- 2x weekly COVID-19 sanitization procedures – disinfecting of high contact surfaces, common areas, laundry facilities, along with Purell dispensers in common areas
- Located steps from Becker College and WPI
- 3D virtual tours (coming soon)
- All utilities included
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Antiques and oriental rugs throughout common spaces
- Off-street parking
- On-site laundry
- On-site dumpster (no city trash bags required)
- 24/7 property management