This beautiful Victorian is located within walking distance to WPI and Becker College. This building features nine units; studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms. Each unit is uniquely designed with hardwood floors, completely renovated kitchen/baths, and historic charm. Additionally, each unit features a high efficiency heating system that can be set to your own preferences.
Our work on this property has earned it the 2020 Worcester Preservation Award for the Residential Rehabilitation of the William Coe House, 62 Cedar St.
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED (including internet)
- Off street parking
- On-site laundry facility
- In-unit heating system
- Hardwood floors
- Completely renovated kitchens with stainless steal appliances and granite counter tops
- Updated bathrooms
- On-site dumpster (no need for municipal trash bags)
- Oriental rugs
- Antiques in common space and gardens
- Non-smoking building
- Near Becker College and WPI