Back to Rentals
3D VIRTUAL TOUR:
- Furnished one room apartment located on the third floor
- All utilities and high-speed internet included
- Historic 1896 mansion conveniently located 3-blocks from Clark University
- Lodging style house with shared kitchen and bathroom
- Outdoor porch overlooking Claremont Street
- Built-in microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- This property is owned by Ring City, LLC but managed by Haims Investment Group, Inc. (manager for Hampton Properties, LLC)
- Bi-weekly cleaning service for common areas
- Steps from Clark University
- Fully furnished bedroom
- Video security system around the building
- Off-street parking
- On-site laundry
- On-site dumpster (no city trash bags required)
- 24/7 property management
- All utilities included
- High-speed internet included
- Leases usually start in June or August, but we may know of openings as soon as December. Please email [email protected] with questions about availability or to receive updates from our waitlist.
- All rent payments, deposits, lease signatures, applications, and unit showings are handled online.
- If you are an undergraduate student, a signed and notarized parental guarantor form is needed in order to rent an apartment from us.