Are you helping your son or daughter lease their first apartment?
We offer quality student housing in the Becker College, WPI, and Clark University neighborhoods of Worcester, MA — as well as affordable rentals for MCPHS students.
Hampton Properties has rented to thousands of college students. Our team is here to ensure your son or daughter has a safe, comfortable and enjoyable year living off-campus.
Important information regarding your student’s rental:
- The lease is between your student and Hampton Properties.
- A signed and notarized parental guarantor form is required if your son or daughter is an undergraduate student, regardless of age.
- All applications, leases, deposits, and rental payments are handled online for your access anywhere, anytime.
- Our team expects to hear directly from the resident about any maintenance issues in their apartment via [email protected].
Benefits with renting from us:
- All of our units are renovated and well-maintained. Amenities often include; off-street parking, on-site laundry, on-site trash collection, intercom security systems, renovated kitchens and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, garbage disposals, dishwashers, and hardwood floors.
- Conveniently located steps from universities, in quiet and beautiful Worcester neighborhoods.
- Dedicated staff available 24/7 for emergency maintenance needs.
- Easy to use online rental dashboard for all your paperwork and payments.
- We take pride in the historic beauty of each property we renovate and go to great lengths to incorporate that beauty into each unit.
For any additional questions, please contact us at 508-799-7655 or [email protected].
What our residents have been saying:
“Russ and his team have high standards for their buildings and for themselves. These people are pros. They don’t cut corners on anything. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody looking for an apartment. 5/5.” – Rich M.
“My son has lived in a Hampton Property since June, 2018 while attending WPI. Not only is the location ideal for him, the quality of his apartment unit is excellent. It is a three bedroom unit on the first floor of a house on Sever Street in Worcester. The unit has a spacious and modern kitchen along with a large living room and hardwood floors throughout. And, there are laundry facilities in the basement! Maintenance requests have been few and quickly addressed. All said, it has been an excellent place to live.” – Dan D.
“This property is a marvel of its own, it’s very antique and delicate. There has been a lot of effort put into this mansion. Every small detail in its interior is fascinating, overall it made me feel comfortable and caused cascade of positive vibes and effects on my academic life.” – Zaza G.